The Balcony build 3
The Balcony 3rd build is now available! This build contains improvements and bug fixes.
- The menu’s background was changed to be more interactive.
- Added object rotation. Hold the rotation button (right mouse button by default) and move your mouse to rotate the object you are carrying.
- Level 1-5 plant pot stands are now wider. Thus, grabbing plant pots is easier.
- Level 1-5 window can now be broken with smaller objects and when carrying an object.
- Level 1 intro is now slightly shorter.
- Level 5 replaced the word “food restaurant” with “restaurant” in the assignment.
- Level 6 dock moved closer to the player to make the level a bit easier.
- Level 8 npcs do not get run over by a car anymore.
- Level 9 changed one target’s walking path and moved 2 targets a bit farther from the road.
- Level 10 target made easier to recognize.
- Level 12 entities start moving once the player walks away from the assignment board.
- Level 13 entities start moving once the player walks away from the assignment board.
- Level 18 entities start moving once the player exits the first room. Some of objects’ positions were modified.
- Level 18 assignment’s “is” word replaced with “are”.
- Level 19 some of the objects’ positions were modified.
the-balcony-windows-64bit_build3.zip 37 MB
17 days ago
the-balcony-windows-32bit_build3.zip 39 MB
17 days ago
Get The Balcony
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.